Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist
At Acts Crating we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
- Daily office duties such as answering phones, taking messages, responding to emails, and greeting guests.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Develop and update spreadsheets and databases to track, analyze and report on both performance and sales data.
- Create and send invoices to clients.
- Charge customer’s credit cards through PayPal.
- Match and approve invoices to quotes and ensure payment is received for outstanding credit.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including invoices, statement, etc.
- Maintain historical records.
- Perform other related duties as necessary, including assisting other departments or employees with general clerical duties and other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Proficient knowledge on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Spanish proficiency is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.