At Acts Crating we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
- Daily office duties such as answering phones, taking messages, responding to emails, and greeting guests.
- Assist Office Manager with tasks.
- Perform other related duties as necessary, including assisting other departments or employees with general clerical duties and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skill is imperative.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Spanish proficiency is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.